Ayurveda, one of the most ancient and primitive heritages of Kerala is not just a treatment methodology, but it is a way of life too. Ayurveda follows its own theories and methods of treatment which has been found to be effective in millions of patients worldwide. Of the many profound treatments of Ayurveda, Kizhi massage has found its way to reach the top of the list.
Kizhi massage is the Ayurvedic treatment in which warm poultices filled with herbal medicines, Ayurvedic medicated herbs, oils etc are applied all over the body so as to provide with a massage. Agasthya Ayurvedic Medical Centre, one of the pioneers of the Ayurvedic background of Kerala holds its best of the treatments and Kizhi has been recognized as one of our important treatments according to the testimonials.
The basic 3 types of Kizhi massages are:
- Massages using powdered herbal medicines
- Massages using herbal leaves and roots
- Massages using Navara rice.
Kizhi treatment is the best for treating pain and bruise that has occurred in any part of the body. The warm kizhi when applied to the affected part, the aggravated Vata and Vata-Kapha conditions are provided with dry heat which can calm them. Kizhi can also help the body to get rid of the toxins and wastes, thus leaving the body rejuvenated. This treatment also assures quality skin with smoothness and luster.
Kizhi treatment is mainly done to treat the conditions of:
- Arthritis and Rheumatism – severe pain in the lower back is solved
- Cervical spondylosis- neck pain caused due to spondylosis and then the inflammation resulting from it
- Muscular pain and joint pain – muscle tiredness and joint pains at wrist, fingers, elbow etc
- Neuro-vascular issues – when blood circulation is low when a part has been paralyzed when the sensation of a part has been cut off etc.
Delay not, get an appointment with our expert practitioners to get the best Ayurvedic treatments in Kerala, to enjoy the best Ayurvedic kizhi massage in Kerala. Agasthya Ayurveda Medical Centre gets to know your pulse and we take care to solve each and every worry of yours.
Mail Us @ firstname.lastname@example.org